Visit our exhibition:

Ref: CR102 Costa Dorada

50.450

11m x 4m m.

2

2

6

*** New Demo Home*** A brand new very well presented and spacious two bedroom home that benefits from excellent natural light available to order – 1 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom with WC and washbasin, and 1 x twin bedroom – There is a main family bathroom with large shower, washbasin and WC, plus as aforementioned the ensuite WC bathroom  – The spacious kitchen area has plenty of cupboard space, a large Fridge freeze, electric hob and full size cooker – An all round great family home for permanent or holiday living. All layouts can be altered for specific orders. 2 or 3 Bed, 1 or 2 bathroom, 11m or 12m, central lounge or end lounge. Call or visit us for more information.

*** Reserve this demo home ***  – This is a bespoke demo home for display on our showground from which orders can be taken, but it is now possible to reserve this specific home. Order to delivery times for new orders can be 7 – 9 months, but it is now possible to reserve this exact home for delivery in April 2023.  To reserve, it requires payment of 60% inittially, then the remaining 40% prior to delivery. Contact us for more information.

 

 

 

Features and equipment

Are you interested?

Fill in the form and we will get in touch