Visit our exhibition:

Ref: CR104 The Ocean

Check the price

11m x 4m m.




*** Available to order – No Demo home on display at our Showground ***

Our Ocean mobile home range has a fresh feel, with maritime airs, and interiors with daring tones that invite you to rest by the sea. Pleasing on the eye, it comes in light exterior and interior colours combined with white windows.

Available in a number of layouts, and either a 2 or three bedroom home with one or two bathrooms.

  • 100% galvanised steel chassis
  • Outer structure and floor in lacquered steel sandwich with 40mm polyurethane foam interior
  • Vinyl floor covering on a 19mm chipboard base
  • Flat interior roof (height 2,25m) in white lacquered sandwich
  • External gables pitched roof with black tile-style metal sheeting with trims
  • Aluminium rain gutter
  • PVC windows in white hinged and tilt-and-turn, with shutters
  • Entrance door in white PVC, sliding, 2.3m x 2m
  • Interior partitions in 16mm melamine with 22mm hinged interior doors
  • 7W LED ceiling lights in all rooms and white coloured outlets
  • Water installation with multi layer pipe and easy to handle accessories. Drainage taps for maintenance against low temperatures
  • Gas installation with copper pipe and stopcocks in compliance with current regulations
  • Exterior finish in grey vertical vinyl cladding on both sides and reverse, quartz grey vertical rigid vinyl cladding to the front
  • Exterior lighting with decorative wall lamp IP65

Full brochure details can be found on this page under ‘ features and equipment’

***  Order to delivery times for new orders can be 7 – 9 months,  To reserve, requires payment of 60% initially, then the remaining 40% prior to delivery. Contact us for more information and layout options.

Prices for this model commence from around 58,000€ for a two bed 11m x 4m (subject to factory price changes) Come and talk to us for further information.



Features and equipment

Are you interested?

Call us on +351 933 450 469 or
fill in the form and we will get in touch.